Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baked Pasta with Chicken and Sun-dried Tomatoes


How pleasant a thing it is to find a recipe, sorta special, perfect for dinner, good for a crowd and one that I have all the ingredients for. The kind of dinner that people feel free to keep taking a little more of. Everything right in the middle of the table, comfortable and inviting.

The creamy white pasta looks so pretty all studded with the bright colours of the tomatoes and broccoli. Sun-dried tomatoes and the roasted chicken breast give this dish so much flavour. And I'm in love with bread crumb topping on almost anything. See, comfortable and sorta special.

When I saw the amount of food this was going to make (serves 8 people) and remembered a few of my favourite ladies were alone tonight I quickly called them and begged them to come eat with us. It was a great evening. Complete with a salad from Gramma, a lemon Pie from Clara, and the entertainment of watching Jim and Jill learn the drums.

This recipe comes from Mel's Kitchen Cafe. Mel has so many recipes that look good, I want to make them all. She takes lovely photos of them too.

Head over and check out Mel's blog for this recipe and all her other goodies.


Clara's lemon pie

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to do this one tonight. It was really delicious and I love left overs.

    ReplyDelete